Oct 16, 2007

. . . - - - . . .

I don't know how to do this.
It's so tiring.
It's like the harder i try, the more i backslide.
I tried; I really tried.

I feel so burnt out. Ok, i know you have to study hard in the first place to get burnt out and my level of work (or rather lack of) has been appalling when compared to my energizer o-level kind of pia in the first place. I really have been bumming around, playing winning eleven (YES I SIGNED BERBATOV), snacking, sleeping, essentially everything but study.

Like I said, Burnt out.

This wasn't supposed to be like this


At least, I think so.

Can't I fast forward to 1st December, when i can finally bid adios to all this?

I am so gonna build the biggest bonfire in the world, fueled purely by the staggering amounts of notes that i have studiously collected, filled in, consumed and regurgitated in my examinations.

My table is now strewn with millions of pieces of paper and i have resorted to studying at my sister's table. hah.

fuck man.

No comments: